Your Guide to Vancouver: Eat + Drink + Shop (& Be Merry)

3.03.2007

Clove

Clove
2054 Commercial Drive
Vancouver, BC
Map
604-255-5550

Neighborhood: The Drive
Price: $$

Clove does Asian fusion well and I'm grateful, because there are many many nights when I can't determine if my craving is for Indian, Thai or Korean. For those East Coasters, Clove would fit perfectly in Brooklyn or the lower east side. After living in the West End, I'm always exited to experience the posh yet real side of the commerical drive strip. Clove feels exotic and lively with its vibrant colored walls, bamboo accents and down tempo soundtrack. Great place for just drinks but our food was tasty as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there,
I wanted to tell you about my Commercial Drive blog, http://thedriveisalive.blogspot.com
Check it out.

Steven R. Duncan
The Drive Guy